All information, blogs, advice sheets, videos, text, material, graphics and software on the Website (the “Content”) it is provided for demonstration purposes only in order for you to assess the Content and structure of the Website and determine whether to subscribe to BEKOE DOT COM and/or to recommend subscription to your clients (the “Purpose”). You agree to use the Website, and its contents, for the Purpose and for your exclusive use only. The Content must not be reproduced for, or distributed to, or relied upon by, any other person(s) or by you for any other Purpose.
We do not warrant that the Website will always be accessible. Should for any reason the Website be unreachable or unavailable, it is our responsibility to have a backup contingency plan within a reasonable time. We will not be held liable for loss of income, data or any other information.
We reserve the right to withdraw or impose restrictions on any part of the Website for whatever reason without notice or liability. We will endeavour to notify all customers of any scheduled downtime or maintenance which may affect you. You agree that we will not be held liable for any authorised or unauthorised access of your information being lost, stolen, sold or deleted.
We constantly monitor each and every user browsing within the Website. Any activity which we believe may jeopardise the security and safety of our services and information may result in the immediate termination of your session and/or account, and your actions may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Should your account become overdue by more than thirty days, we reserve the right to charge late payment fee/s in accordance with our policies and procedures, or to block access to your account until all outstanding monies, including all late payment fees, are paid in full. We reserve the right to terminate accounts at any time without any notice.
We reserve the right to review and adjust service pricing on an annual basis.
Unused service credits will expire 12 months after purchase. BEKOE DOT COM Ltd enforces a strict no refund policy for unused service credits.
Charges and Payment
You must pay any charges on your BEKOE DOT COM account in full and without any set-off or deduction by the date shown on the invoice.
If you supply your credit card or direct debit details to us, we may debit that account for all charges under this agreement until you notify us otherwise in writing.
If you do not pay any amount due to us under this agreement by the due date, we may terminate, restrict or suspend your account and all other services in your name; use an external agency to recover the debt; charge you a late payment fee; charge you a disconnection fee if we terminate, restrict or suspend the service; and add our collection costs to the amount that you owe us.
If we terminate, restrict or suspend the service for any reason, we reserve the right not to reinstate the service until you have paid all amounts outstanding on all your accounts. We may also charge a fee for reinstating your service. This fee is in addition to any late payment fees and disconnection fees. We may report any payment default to a credit reporting Agency. We will endeavour to bill you promptly. However, due to circumstances outside of our control it is not always possible for us to include all charges for a particular billing period on the bill for that period. Some charges may appear on a later bill. In some cases, we may bill you for earlier charges after the service has been terminated.
BEKOE DOT COM Ltd enforces a strict no refund policy, BEKOE DOT COM Ltd enforces a strict no refund policy for unused service credits.
Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Copyright and Restrictions on Use
The Content belongs to BEKOE DOT COM Ltd, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Website. The Content on the Website is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by BEKOE DOT COM Ltd or its affiliates.
Strictly on the condition that you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including without limitation all copyright, trademark, logos and other proprietary notices), you may using an industry-standard Web browser, download, print and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Purpose;
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of BEKOE DOT COM Ltd, the relevant BEKOE DOT COM Ltd affiliate or third-party owner.
Copyright in this Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by BEKOE DOT COM Ltd.
- which is publicly known;
- which is disclosed to you without restriction by a third party and without any breach of confidentiality by the third party;
- which is developed independently by you without reliance on any of the BEKOE DOT COM Ltd’s Confidential Information.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. Users must be aware that we cannot guarantee confidentiality of information transferred to recipients via the email messaging service.
You warrant and acknowledge that:
- You are over the age of 18 years and that you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract;
- The information you provided on this Website is:
- correct, complete and current;
- not misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive;
- free from any programming bugs or computer viruses, faults, or errors;
- you will not impede the use of this Website by any person;
- you will not impersonate any other person or allow any other person to impersonate you or make use of your username or password.
- you will maintain secrecy and confidentiality of all username and password information required by you to access the Website or BEKOE DOT COM and you will immediately notify us if your password has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way;
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law and except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- BEKOE DOT COM Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- BEKOE DOT COM Ltd does not warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- BEKOE DOT COM Ltd does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- BEKOE DOT COM Ltd does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to the system including but not limited to access gained via disclosure of a users password in negligent activity with their password.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights, under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of BEKOE DOT COM Ltd and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) will BEKOE DOT COM Ltd or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or for any loss of or interruption to your business whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website or any Content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, BEKOE DOT COM Ltd’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of BEKOE DOT COM Ltd to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by BEKOE DOT COM Ltd:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
- and in the case of goods supplied or offered by BEKOE DOT COM Ltd:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Website.
Cancellations and Terminations
Your account and any stored data will be deleted 90 days after your account is terminated or cancelled. BEKOE DOT COM Ltd assumes no responsibility for loss or damage you may suffer due to account cancellation or termination.
This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. BEKOE DOT COM Ltd are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our connection to linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us, of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to, or contained on those linked websites, unless, and to the extent stipulated, to the contrary.